SidranSpeakers represents the nation’s most expert and dynamic keynote and motivational speakers and trainers on topics related to Traumatic Stress Recovery for continuing and in-service professional education, conferences, meetings, seminars and other events.
Bad things happen to people. It’s a fact. And many people who have survived overwhelming life events carry remnants of trauma into other aspects of their work, family, spiritual, and community lives:
- They avoid thinking by using self-harming behaviors to cope
- They are discriminated against because of disabilities or disruptive behavior
- They live patterns of re-victimization
- They struggle with interpersonal relationships of all kinds
Sidran Institute, a national leader in trauma education, highlights the links between trauma and a variety of health conditions and social problems, providing the knowledge and skills needed to address this often-missing piece. Our dynamic and engaging speakers and trainers will:
- Help you reframe your thinking and your practice in trauma-informed ways
- Provide tools that help you succeed with your most challenging clients
- Help you cultivate hope and revitalize your work
- Show you how to sustain the enthusiasm you initially brought to the work
SidranSpeakers can help you transform the long-term effects of trauma and extreme stress—on your clients, your staff, and yourself. We teach self-awareness and self-care strategies, and inspire hope for healing in lay and professional helpers, and in those trying to heal from traumatic experiences.
Visit our topics page and see for yourself the breadth of subjects we address. But this is just a sampling…we will tailor a presentation to YOUR needs.
Find out what Sidran Speakers has to offer you. Contact Us or call 410-825-8888